- 1 16 oz bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/2-1 pound sausage
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 12 eggs
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste (I like garlic salt)
- 12 large flour tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
Brown hash browns in a small amount of oil; set aside. Brown sausage and onion; drain well. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add green pepper, salt, and pepper. Pour into the sausage skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set. Add hash browns and mix gently.
Place about 1/2- 3/4 cup of filling on each tortilla and top with about 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and serve immediately. Serve with salsa if desired.
-These breakfast burritos can be frozen. Let cool, wrap individually, and store in a ziplock bag.
To reheat, either wrap with a paper towel and heat in the microwave for a couple minutes, or wrap in foil, thaw, and bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes.