Candy Cane Hershey Kiss Cookies. . . loaded with chocolate chips and chopped up candy cane kisses, every bite of these cookies is a chocolate mint explosion!
When I posted the recipe for the Mint Kiss Cookie Cups, I told you I had another recipe using the candy cane Hershey kisses. I experimented several times before I came up with this recipe.
As soon as I took a bite, I knew I had finally found the winning cookie recipe. They have chopped up Hershey candy cane kisses as well as chocolate chips inside. And the tops are drizzled with more of the kisses.
Trust me, these candy cane Hershey kiss cookies are so darn yummy, especially if you love chocolate and mint together. And if you don’t–what’s wrong with you?!? Just joking.
I am totally going to have to stock up on the candy cane kisses so I can make these all year long. They’d be pretty for Valentine’s day too, don’t you think?
Every bite of these cookies is melt in your mouth delicious!
Love chocolate mint? Here are a few more recipes you need to try!
Candy Cane Hershey Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 30 peppermint Hershey kisses, chopped
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Additional peppermint kisses for topping (optional)
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl till fluffy. Beat in eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir in. Add chopped Hershey kisses and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough in balls and place on lightly greased or silicone lined cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks. If desired, chop additional kisses and melt at half power in the microwave. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g