I got the recipe for these yummy seven layer cookies years ago from my aunt Donna. She made them for a family reunion, and after one bite I knew I had to have the recipe!
They are similar to those awesome 7 layer bars, but in cookie form. I pretty much love sweetened condensed milk in anything, so I think these are amazing!
They are super chewy, and every bite is filled with chocolate, coconut, and graham crackers. Oh so yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir really well till thoroughly combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto silpat lined or greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
Supplies used to make these cookies: