Mud Pie Ice Cream– This decadent ice cream is loaded with yummy ingredients, and doesn’t require an ice cream maker!
I shared this ice cream recipe at Capturing Joy last month, but it is so over the top yummy that I didn’t want you guys to miss out. Seriously, it is scary good.
Plus, it only takes a few minutes to put together, and you don’t have to pull out your ice cream maker. I think we’re all in trouble. At least all of us that love chunky ice cream! 🙂
I don’t know about you, but I am a huge fan of ice cream with “stuff” in it. One of my favorite places to get ice cream is Coldstone. You can add whatever you like, and the possibilities are endless! One of my favorites is a Mud Pie ice cream creation that they feature.
It has Oreo’s, toasted almonds, peanut butter, and chocolate sauce. They use coffee ice cream, but I always get it with vanilla instead. It is sooo good! I love it so much I decided it was time to recreate it at home.
People, I can’t tell you how much I loved this ice cream. It was my first time making no-churn ice cream, and I wasn’t sure how it would work. I was thrilled with how rich and creamy it turned out.
Every single bite is loaded with yumminess. This is one of those ice creams that you will want to hide from your family so you can sneak it every day for a week. For reals.
Homemade ice cream is the ultimate summer treat, and now you can enjoy it even if you don’t own an ice cream maker!
This is the mixer I used to make this fabulous ice cream. It whips cream like a dream!
MORE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES:
MUD PIE ICE CREAM RECIPE
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 12 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, slightly melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- Whip cream in a large bowl till soft peaks form. Slowly beat in the sweetened condensed milk, then the vanilla. Beat till well combined.
- Pour half of the cream mixture into a square container. I used a tupperware container, but you can use any container, even 2 loaf pans if that's all you have.
- Layer half of the crushed cookies and almonds, then drizzle with half of the peanut butter and half of the chocolate sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover tightly, then freeze for 6-8 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 251mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 2gSugar: 51gProtein: 11g