Nutella lovers rejoice- today is World Nutella Day! And I have just the perfect recipe for you to celebrate with. Nutella Cheesecake Bars. You’re gonna love ’em!
Do you have Nutella fans at your house? I swear my kids could eat an entire jar by the spoonful if I’d let them. I actually had to hide a jar in my craft room so I’d have enough left to make these cheesecake bars. And let me tell you, they were a spectacular hit with everyone in the family!
These bars were so darn tasty! My family gobbled them up so fast that I didn’t even get a chance to stash one away for the next day. Which was kind of a bummer.
I think next time I might need to make a double batch. If you need a quick and easy decadent treat to satisfy your chocolate cravings, you’ve gotta try these babies!
Nutella Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs (about 18 cookies)
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9" square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving an inch overhang on the sides. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 6 minutes.
- While crust is baking, place cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Beat till smooth and creamy. Add sugar and beat till smooth. Add egg and vanilla and beat at low speed just till blended.
- Pour over crust. Heat Nutella till pourable, then drop by spoonfuls over the top of the filling. Swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or till middle is set and edges are very lightly browned. Cool on cooling rack, then chill for at least an hour. Cut into bars. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
Of course, if cheesecake isn’t your thing, I have 22 other delicious recipes from the “Celebrating Food” bloggers featuring Nutella. We’ve added some new faces to our group this year, and I know you’ll love them. Don’t these recipes look amazing?
Nutella Buttercream Frosting from Real Mom Kitchen
Banana Nutella Crepes from The Baker Upstairs
Nutella Swirled Skillet Cookie Recipe from Yummy Healthy Easy
Cheesecake Nutella Bars from Creations by Kara
Nutella S’mores Bars from Bless This Mess
Homemade Nutella from Ashlee Marie
Nutella Cheesecake Brownies from Life Made Simple
Nutella Puff Pastry from Summer Scraps
Nutella Strawberry Pie from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Slow Cooker Nutella Brownie Pudding from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
Nutella Mousse Cookie Cups from Butter With a Side of Bread
Nutella Stuffed Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies from Like Mother Like Daughter