Reese’s Peanut Butter Oat Bars – Loaded with peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate, these decadent bars are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
I love anything caramel, peanut butter, or chocolate. So hand me something that incorporates all three into one and I’ll definitely be a happy camper. These yummy bars are like eating a candy bar. Except better, because they are made with all fresh ingredients from your very own kitchen. They are sooo good!
I recommend using semi sweet chocolate chips in this recipe. They help balance out that ooey gooey caramel layer that forms as the sweetened condensed milk bakes. And the oats add a nice hearty crunch.
Give these bars a try, I bet you’ll love ’em!
Here are a few more delicious bar cookies you’ll love:
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Oatmeal Bars
- Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Caramel Brownies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Snickerdoodle Bars
- Toffee Bars
- Peanut Butter Chip Bars
- Pumpkin Blondies
- Almond Toffee Bars
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Caramel Bars
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (about 20 mini cups)
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, soda, salt, and oats till well combined. Press half of dough into a greased 9x13" pan.
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter till smooth. Pour over dough. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Crumble remaining dough over the top of the filling. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, or till golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 391Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 8g