Triple Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies . . . loaded with three different kinds of chocolate chips, these decadent cookies are sure to satisfy any chocolate craving!
I don’t know about you, but when I am in the mood for chocolate, nothing else will do the trick. It has to be chocolate! These cookies are perfect for those times when you just need a chocolate fix.
They have three kinds of chocolate chips – milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and white chocolate. So pretty much all your chocolate bases are covered!
These cookies freeze well, so you can store extras in the freezer in ziplock bags for times when you need chocolate ASAP. 🙂
These cookies are slightly crispy on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside. They are best warm from the oven when the chocolate is all soft and gooey. Seriously amazing cookies people! I like them with pecans, but you can of course leave them out.
They pretty much demand to be served with a nice cold glass of milk.
Love chocolate? Check these out:
MORE HOMEMADE COOKIES:
- Magic Middle Cookies
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Macaroons
- Truffle Cookies
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Triple Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars in a mixing bowl till creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir in with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls (or roll in balls), and place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 8-10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g