Free Printable 2020 Calendar – use this simple calendar to get organized for the new year! Just download and print.
I’ve gotten a few emails asking when I’m going to share the new 2020 calendar, and I finally got it done. Have fun organizing!
There’s still a few months left in 2019, but it’s not too early to start planning for 2020. As a busy mom, I’ve already got activities to schedule starting January, so I need a way to keep track of them.
In this digital age, there are online calendars, phone reminders, and all kinds of aps for organizing. But while I find some of them helpful, for most of my planning, I prefer pencil and paper. There’s just something satisfying about writing something down, and especially crossing it off!
I’ve been making my own calendars for years, and I still love using them!
I like having a PDF file of my calendars to I can print them at home whenever I need one. It comes in handy, because I don’t just use one for planning our family’s schedule.
Here are a few ways to use this free printable calendar:
- planning a monthly menu and grocery lists
- tracking appointments, meetings, and monthly commitments
- use as a household chore chart
- keeping track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days
- tracking reading minutes for kids
- keeping track of workouts
- setting and keeping goals
- keeping track of medications or vitamins that need to be taken
- keeping a daily gratitude journal
- tracking a baby or child’s milestones
- writing down funny things your kids say
- making an “acts of kindness” calendar
- planning the “do it yourself” projects you want to complete in your home
- as a count down to a vacation or holiday
- as a blog editorial calendar
So many ways to use them to get more organized!
Because I tend to print so many calendars, I like to make them relatively simple so they don’t use up all the ink in my printer. Just a pop of color is all I need.
I like to use them in binders or on clipboards. One one of my clipboards I have my monthly menu attached. It hangs on my mudroom door near the kitchen so that everyone knows what’s for dinner. Having it in plain sight also helps me remember to defrost meat if needed, and get any ingredients I need.
To use the free calendar, just click the link below: