I’m back again with another free printable monthly calendar for 2021. Start the new year off right by getting organized before January 1st!
I just love using simple printable calendars! They are so handy for organizing just about all aspects of your life.
Even with all of the digital organizers out there, I still prefer pen and paper for most of my daily planning. I hope you will also find these pages helpful for you!
In the past my yearly calendars have been very basic. But 2020 has been such a stressful year, that I decided to make my 2021 calendar more beautiful and inspirational.
Since fresh flowers always make me smile, I opted for a floral design this time around. I’m hoping that looking at the lovely prints will remind me to look for the beauty amid the chaos.
I’ve been making my own calendars for years, and the more time that passes, the more ways I find to use them as organizing tools.
Here are a few ways to use my free printable monthly calendars:
- planning a monthly menu and grocery lists
- tracking appointments, meetings, and monthly commitments
- use as a household chore chart
- keeping track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days
- tracking reading minutes for kids
- keeping track of workouts
- setting and keeping goals
- keeping track of medications or vitamins that need to be taken
- keeping a daily gratitude journal
- tracking a baby or child’s milestones
- writing down funny things your kids say
- making an “acts of kindness” calendar
- planning the “do it yourself” projects you want to complete in your home
- as a count down to a vacation or holiday
- as a blog editorial calendar
So many possibilities, right?
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE MONTHLY CALENDAR
I have included all of the months of the 2021 calendar in one PDF file. After you download, you can have them printed at a copy center, or use your home computer.
I printed mine at home, so there was a small white border around the edges. Because I’m a bit of a perfectionist, I chose to trim it off, but you can just leave them as is if you prefer.
You can staple them together, have them bound, place them in binders, tape the to the refrigerator, or place them on a clipboard like I did. Because I use a clipboard, I print mine on regular copy paper. But if you need something more sturdy, print them on white cardstock.
MORE FREE PRINTABLES:
- Bath Bomb Gift Tags
- Teacher Gift
- Mail Carrier Gift Idea
- Christmas Pictionary
- Hello Fall
- Wash and Dry Sign
- Don’t Eat Pete Game (Winter version)
- Christmas Scattergories
To download the free printable calendar, just click the link below:
How will you use your free monthly calendar printable in 2021?