Frozen Cookie Dough Pie . . . chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough in a creamy frozen filling on top of a chocolate chip cookie crust.
When the weather is warm, I just love creamy frozen desserts. My boys are big fans of cookie dough. I decided to combine both of our loves into one spectacular dessert. Everyone in my family loved this pie!
Don’t be intimidated by the long ingredient list, this pie is actually really easy to make. First up you make a crust out of packaged chocolate chip cookies and butter. It is a perfect compliment to the creamy filling!
You can use any chocolate chip cookie dough, but I am including a simple recipe that happens to be egg free. Just break it into small chunks and drop it on top of the filling in the crust. Easy peasy.
The filling only has three ingredients, but trust me, it is rich, creamy, and irresistible!
I used the extra cookie dough to garnish my slices of pie, but you can just eat them if you prefer. I won’t tell.
I bet this cookie dough ice cream pie will win you rave reviews anywhere you serve it. Give it a try!
MORE OF MY FAVORITE FROZEN TREATS:
- Frozen Caramel Crunch Torte
- Oreo Ice Cream Dessert
- Frozen S’more Cups
- Mud Pie Recipe
- Frozen Chocolate Pie
- Butterfinger Pie
FROZEN COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM PIE
- 24 packaged Chocolate Chip Cookies (I used Chips Ahoy)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 of a 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- For crust: Coarsely crush the cookies. You don't want to crush them too finely, or the chocolate chips will disappear.
- Stir together the crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Press in the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate. Bake at 375° for about 8 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool completely.
- For dough: Beat together the butter and brown sugar in a small bowl. Beat in the vanilla and milk. Stir in flour, salt, and chocolate chips. Cover and chill while you prepare the filling.
- Filling: Beat the cream in a large bowl till soft peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and continue beating till well blended.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Set aside about 1/4 cup of the cookie dough. Break off little chunks of the remaining cookie dough and arrange them evenly over the filling. Cover and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Roll the remaining cookie dough into balls.
- Garnish each slice with whipped cream and a cookie dough ball.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 639Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 320mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 2gSugar: 45gProtein: 7g
See all my DESSERT RECIPES.