Frozen Caramel Crunch Torte– Graham cracker crust, creamy filling, butter brickle crunch, and ooey gooey caramel all combined into one stellar dessert. Every bite is heavenly!
This Caramel Crunch Dessert is crazy delicious! It is like an ice cream pie, but made in a springform pan so it’s even more pretty. It makes a stunning presentation. Of course if you don’t have a springform pan, you can actually make it in two pie pans instead. Not quite as stunning, but every bit as tasty.
It takes a little extra time to make the butter brickle crunch, but trust me, it’s worth it!! It is so good. I dare you not to sneak some as it’s cooling in the pan. 🙂
And then of course there’s the caramel. You can use store bought, but homemade is so much better. I realized that I haven’t posted the recipe for this particular caramel sauce, but this caramel sauce will work. Doesn’t that dripping caramel just make your mouth water? Oh so good.
More decadent caramel recipes you’ll love:
- No-Bake Caramel Cornflake Cookies
- Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Pie
- Caramel Filled Bon Bon Cookies
- Sinful Caramel Sauce
TASTY FROZEN TREATS:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mud Pie Recipe
- Peppermint Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Sauce for ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (10 full crackers)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Butter Brickle Crunch
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup oats (quick or regular)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel topping (I use homemade)
- For crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Let cool completely
- For butter brickle crunch: Mix all ingredients together and pat into a 9x13" pan. Bake for about 15 minutes or till lightly browned. While still hot, crumble up with two forks. Let cool.
- For filling: Whip cream till soft peaks form. Add vanilla and powdered sugar and beat for another minute. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl till smooth. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk. Mix well, then fold in whipped cream.
- To assemble: Spread half of the filling over the cooled crust. Sprinkle with half of the crunch topping. Drizzle with half of the caramel.
- Spread on the remaining filling, then sprinkle the rest of the crumbs over the top. Cover and freeze for several hours, or till firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle remaining caramel sauce over slices as you serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 479Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g