Frozen Butterfinger Pie . . . every bite of this rich and creamy pie is irresistible! It can be made ahead of time, so it’s perfect for parties.
Growing up, I didn’t actually love Butterfingers. But as an adult, I really enjoy them. Especially when they star in a creamy pie like this one!
With crushed up Butterfingers in the filling as well as crumbled over the top, this pie is sure to please Butterfinger fans of all ages.
HOW TO MAKE BUTTERFINGER PIE
(To skip my tips and just skip to the full recipe card, simply scroll to the bottom of the post.)
- Oreos (just regular, not double stuffed)
- cream (Heavy or whipping cream will both work for this pie.)
- sweetened condensed milk (not to be confused with evaporated milk)
- vanilla extract
- Butterfinger candy bars
- powdered sugar
Butterfinger pie may look fancy, but it is so easy to make!
CRUST: I started with a made from scratch Oreo crust, but you can use a store bought crust to make the recipe even easier.
FILLING: A creamy filling of sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and crushed Butterfingers goes into the crust. So simple.
CHILL OR FREEZE: After pouring the filling into the crust, you can either chill or freeze it. We like it frozen. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4-6 hours.
TOPPING: Whip up some additional cream and sweeten it with some powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Spread it on top of the pie.
SERVE: After you add the whipped cream and Butterfingers, you can serve it one of two ways. You can either serve it as is, with the cream soft and fluffy.
Or if you prefer, you can freeze it for another couple of hours till the whole thing is frozen solid. We’ve had it both ways, and they are both mouthwateringly delicious!
I do recommend letting it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving so that it is easier to slice.
Doesn’t it just look amazing?
Every bite of this pie is rich, cool, and creamy. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Here’s a few more must-try frozen treats:
- Butterfinger Ice Cream
- Frozen Chocolate Pie
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie
- German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- Caramel Crunch Torte
- Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Mud Pie Recipe
- Peppermint Ice Cream
- Milky Way Ice Cream
- 18 Oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 of a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 7-8 snack size Butterfinger bars, chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 snack sized Butterfinger bars, chopped
- For crust: Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter; press into a 9" pie pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool completely. Place in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Filling: Beat cream till stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat till smooth. Fold in chopped Butterfingers.
- Pour filling into the crust and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Topping: Beat cream till stiff peaks form. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. Spread over frozen pie. Top with the chopped Butterfinger bars.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for an additional two hours.
This recipe was originally shared at Lil' Luna.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 758Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 341mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 2gSugar: 55gProtein: 7g