One of my husband’s favorite treats is a Wendy’s Frosty. We don’t eat there very often, but when we do, it’s a given that he will order a frosty. When I saw a recipe on Pinterest from food.com for a copycat Wendy’s frosty recipe, I knew I had to give it a try.
I tweaked it a bit because the original recipe called for an entire gallon of chocolate milk. That’s a lot of frosty, even for us! I cut it in half, but still used the entire can of sweetened condensed milk. Because more sweetened condensed milk is always a good thing. 🙂
It doesn’t get much easier than this. All you have to do is mix together three ingredients, then freeze for an instant frosty. And boy oh boy are they yummy! A perfect treat on a hot summer evening. Or afternoon. My boys tried to get me to let them have them for breakfast, but I did draw the line there. 🙂 If you are a lover of Wendy’s frosties, you have got to try this recipe!
Other frozen treats you will love:
Copycat Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 gallon chocolate milk
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Don't churn it too long, you want to be able to suck it up with a straw, just like a regular Wendy's frosty. 🙂
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 14g