Our tree is up, my Scentsy candles are burning, and I have Christmas music playing. Yep, I am totally excited for Christmas this year. I love every part of Christmas!! I have been busily making Christmas decorations and I am having so much fun. And of course I love all the baking! 🙂
I actually made this cherry cheesecake the week before Thanksgiving, but it is perfect for Christmas. Heck, I think it’s perfect for just about anytime. It is so easy that you can throw it together in minutes, but it tastes fantastic.
If you don’t like cherries (like a certain member of my family), you can use another flavor. When strawberries are in season, I top it with sliced berries that I have sugared. Basically it is good with just about anything. I hope you give it a try.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 21 oz can Cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl till smooth. Fold in vanilla and whipped cream.
- Spread filling into a graham cracker crust. Cover and chill for a couple hours or till set.
- Serve with cherry pie filling.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g