Easy Chocolate Mousse . . . with just three ingredients, you can have a rich and creamy chocolate mousse. A perfect dessert for chocolate lovers!
I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, but I love chocolate in just about any form. Sometimes you just need a little chocolate, and nothing but chocolate will do. Am I right?
This dessert is so easy that you can satisfy your chocolate craving in about five minutes. It is rich, creamy, and decadent. Pure heaven.
I’ve tried several recipes for chocolate mousse, some of them complicated with double boilers and a long list of ingredients. But this easy recipe is just as decadent as some of the fancier varieties. And the only equipment you need is a hand mixer and a couple bowls. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Today is actually National Chocolate Day. That deserves a holler, don’t you think? I’ll take any reason to eat chocolate! I’m teaming up with some of my favorite bloggers to share over 19 decadent chocolate recipes. Enjoy!
Brand new chocolate recipes from the Celebrating Food Holidays Bloggers:
- Fast Fudgy Freezer Brownies from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Spanish Hot Chocolate with Coconut Churros from The Noshery
- Selfish Bars from Foodie with Family
- Cocoa Chipotle Spice Rub from Hey Grill, Hey
- Easy Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse from Creations by Kara
- Vegan Chocolate Waffles from Namely Marly
- Perfect Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache Buttercream from Ashlee Marie
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
- Perfect Chocolate Cheesecake from Life Made Simple
- Brownie Delight from Real Mom Kitchen
More yummy chocolate recipes:
- German Chocolate Pie
- German Chocolate Brownies
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Pie
Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 cup good quality chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream in a large mixing bowl till soft peaks form. Beat in the vanilla. Add the melted chocolate and quickly beat till all chocolate is incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon into serving dishes. Serve immediately or chill for a firmer set chocolate mousse.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g