Chocolate Truffle Fudge Cookies . . . these soft and fudgy cookies just melt in your mouth. A truly decadent chocolate cookie recipe!
I mentioned that my hubbie and son are away at scout camp. They come home tonight. Yay! My husband was in charge of one of the meals. I made Cafe Rio Pork with Crock Pot Black Beans, he did all the fixins. They requested cookies for the dessert because they are easy to transport.
I couldn’t make anything with chocolate chips, because they had to withstand being stored in 90° temperatures. I made Snickerdoodles, but I also wanted to include some type of chocolate cookie. Cuz we all know that everyone loves chocolate. 🙂
I also have to mention the dough for these cookies. Guys, it is seriously amazing! Like, some of the best I’ve ever had. Smooth and creamy, kind of like fudge. And since it doesn’t have any eggs, you can eat as much as you want. That was a bad thing in my case. 😉
LOVE CHOCOLATE? CHECK THESE OUT:
MORE TASTY COOKIES:
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Shortbread
- Christmas Cookie Sticks
- Butter Cookies (with lemon cream cheese frosting)
- Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Andes Mint Cookies
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I used fat free)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- Sugar or powdered sugar for rolling
- Cream butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa in a mixing bowl till creamy. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Stir in the flour.
- Roll dough into 1" balls, then roll in sugar or powdered sugar. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g