St. Patrick’s Day Farmhouse Printables – use these two prints as a set, or just print and frame your favorite one. You’ve got cute St. Patrick’s Day decor in just minutes!
I don’t always decorate for St. Patrick’s Day, but this year I happened to be hosting Book Club at my house the first week in March, so I thought it would be fun to add a little “luck of the Irish” to my home.
Even though I started looking for St. Patrick’s Day decorations around Valentine’s Day, I had a hard time finding anything I liked. Most stores had skipped straight to Easter. (Which I get- I love decorating for Easter!)
But since I wanted some simple green decor that wasn’t too cheesy, or filled with rainbows and glitter, I decided to take matters into my own hands.
While searching, I came across some super cute 5×5″ white frames at Rodworks, so I decided to make a couple St. Patrick’s Day farmhouse prints to fill them. One is a simple four leaf clover, the other one showcases the date of the holiday.
Isn’t that a fun frame? It would look great just about anywhere, but I stacked it on top of a fabric covered book in my entertainment center. I tucked a little greenery behind it, and I think it’s the perfect touch!
I know that 5×5 frames aren’t a common side, so I also made them available in 5×7 sizes. You can display both of them together, or just use your favorite.
MORE ST. PATRICK’S DAY IDEAS:
- Shamrock Cupcake Toppers
- “Lucky to Have You” printable gift tags
- Fun St. Patrick’s Day baking and party supplies
ST. PATRICK’S DAY RECIPES:
- Shamrock Cookie Cups
- Dipped Cookies with Shamrock Sprinkles
- Pistachio Sugar Cookie Bars
- Shortbread Shamrock Cookies
For these St. Patrick’s Day printables, here’s what you need to do . . .
- Click on the link below and download the file. There is both a 5×5 inch version and a 5×7 inch version.
- Print them off either at home on white cardstock, or at any printer. (I personally like getting my prints done at Costco so I can just pick them up when I shop there.)
- Cut out the prints with a pair of sharp scissors.
- Put them into your frames and hang them on the wall or place them on the shelf. Enjoy your new St. Patrick’s Day decor!