Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #11 includes Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Peppered Meatballs with Dill Sauce, Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta, Salmon Chowder, and Sweet & Sour Chicken with Pistachio Cupcakes for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Meal Plan #11
SAUSAGE GRAVY WITH BISCUITS
Whether you use my homemade angel biscuit recipe, or buy a can of refrigerated biscuits, your family will love this comforting dish!
I like to serve it with grapes, strawberries, and sliced apples, buy you can buy any fruit your family loves.
PEPPERED MEATBALLS IN CREAMY DILL SAUCE
Tender meatballs in a creamy sauce served over pasta. The whole family will be asking for seconds!
I like to serve this dish with a fresh green salad for a complete meal, but you can use any vegetables you like, or grab a bagged salad.
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN PASTA
Quick and easy pasta with a light lemon sauce. Lemon pepper seasoning adds a punch of flavor.
Creamy soup loaded with red potatoes and chunks of salmon. Especially tasty garnished with bacon bits!
SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN
Baked instead of tried, this chicken is so flavorful you won’t miss take-out!
We like ours with fluffy white rice, but brown rice is an even healthier option.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
One of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats. They’re fun with shamrock or green sprinkles, but you can also garnish them with chopped pistachios.
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #11!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply