Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #35 includes Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake, Cheesy Hamburger Rice, Chicken Tostadas, Chinese Chicken Salad, and Catalina Chicken, with Frozen Mud Pie for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #35
Tender pasta, smoked sausage, creamy sauce, cheese, and Italian spice all combined into one mouthwatering casserole!
This dish is so hearty and comforting, the whole family will love it! I make the creamy sauce from scratch, but you can use a can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup if you prefer.
The chicken for these tostadas is so flavorful! Such an easy and delicious Mexican meal!
This is one of the only ways my kids will eat fresh cabbage. It really is incredibly delicious, and so healthy!
Chicken covered in a sweet and tangy sauce. I like to serve it over rice with a vegetable or side salad.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
A chocolate lover’s dream! I like it with chocolate ice cream, but you can use coffee ice cream if you prefer.
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #35!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.