Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #42 includes Broiled Tilapia, Crescent Taco Bake, Chicken Biscuit Casserole, Chicken Gnocchi Soup, and Shepherd’s Pie with Oatmeal Cake for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #42
This tasty tilapia is ready so fast that you should probably start your side dishes first! I like to serve it with a vegetable like green beans almondine, and rice pilaf if I have the time.
All the flavors of taco, but baked on a flaky crescent roll crust. Everyone loves this dish!
Comfort food at its finest. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce, topped with homemade flaky biscuits. Delish!
I actually prefer this homemade version over the soup I’ve ordered at the restaurant. It is so good!
I’ve been making this dish since I was a teenager, and it is still a family favorite!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
The broiled topping on this cake is the bomb! It’s served warm, so it’s also a great last minute dessert.
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #42!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.