Best Ever Grilled Pork Chops . . . always flavorful and tender, these pork chops are a perfect summer dinner solution!
When I was growing up, I don’t ever remember eating pork chops. My mom was a great cook, and we tried lots of different foods, but pork chops just wasn’t one of them. I don’t remember trying my first pork chop till I was in college. I loved it, but didn’t get the recipe. So I never made them.
It wasn’t till I’d been married for several years that I actually started making pork chops for my own family. We enjoy them now, and honestly, I should make them more often. My boys especially seem to love them!
This recipe is super simple, just five ingredients. And water, but who counts water? I got the recipe from a friend years ago, but then misplaced it. I came across it last year and made them again.
I forgot how tasty they are. Such a great change from our traditional grilled chicken and steak!
As with all pork, make sure you don’t overcook, or they will be tough and dry. I like to use this meat thermometer, it takes out the guesswork.
Here are a few more delicious ways to serve pork:
- Pork Chops with Onions
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Easy Baked Pork Chops
- Crock Pot Pork Ribs
- Honey Maple Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Combine first five ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- Add pork chops and seal bag closed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill pork chops over medium flame just until they reach an internal temperature of 145°, about 5 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 405Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 1232mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 37g