More cheesecake recipes you’ll love:
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed oreos (about 15 cookies)
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- Crust: Combine chocolate cookie crumbs and butter and press into a pie plate; set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl till fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Toss chips with flour and stir into the batter. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until center springs back when touched. Cool. Chill in refrigerator till cold.
- For glaze, melt chips and oil in a small glass bowl in the microwave. Add enough oil till chocolate is thin enough to drizzle easily. Drizzle over entire pie, or over individual servings.
- Light cream cheese doesn't work as well for this cheesecake. The filling doesn't set up as well, so the chips sink to the bottom.
-Once I accidentally purchased fat free cream cheese and tried it in this pie. It was still delicious!!
-Tossing the mini chips with flour helps prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
-I tried using regular size chocolate chips once, and they all sunk, even though I used flour.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 207mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 42gProtein: 7g