With coconut pudding in the batter, this Coconut Pumpkin Bread is fantastic on its own, but with cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut on top, it is over the top delicious!
I mentioned last week that one of my favorite things about fall is all the baking I get to do. And pumpkin recipes are at the top of my list of fall favorites. We love pumpkin bread at our house, and I have several recipes that I rotate through.
This Coconut Pumpkin Bread is one that I grew up with. I got the recipe from my mom when I moved out and went to college. I still love it now as much as I did when I was little. The coconut pudding makes it extra moist and yummy!
Most of the time we have it without the frosting, and it is still plenty tasty. But if you want to splurge a little, the cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut on top makes it decadent and wonderful! And truth be told, you could probably serve it as a dessert. But if you want to eat it for breakfast, I’m not one to judge. 🙂
How to make Coconut Pumpkin Bread
- canned pumpkin
- cook ‘n serve coconut pudding
- baking soda
Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl till smooth. Whisk together dry pudding mix, flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir into the wet ingredients just till combined.
Spoon batter into three well greased mini loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Here are a few more pumpkin recipes you’ll love:
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin (15 oz can)
- 1 3 oz box cook 'n serve coconut pudding
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 3 (5x3") mini loaf pans with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl till smooth.
- Whisk together dry pudding mix, flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir into the wet ingredients just till combined.
- Spoon batter into three well greased mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pans, then remove to cooling racks.
-For regular loaf pan: Bake for 55-60 minutes.
-For an extra yummy treat, cool loaves and frost with cream cheese frosting. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
-Sometimes it can be hard to find cook and serve pudding, so you can use instant pudding mix in a pinch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 45gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 5g
See all my QUICK BREAD RECIPES.