Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread . . . moist and tender pumpkin bread with a ribbon of melty cinnamon sugar in the middle. You will love it!
I love baking with cinnamon sugar this time of year, it makes the house smell SO good. Cinnamon swirl apple bread, cinnamon roll cake, and cinnamon swirl yeast bread are a few more standbys at our house.
Here is the recipe for pumpkin bread that I promised you yesterday. Trust me people, you are going to want to try this one!
It has a crunchy layer of cinnamon sugar on top, and another layer in the middle. It is moist, delicious, and packed with cinnamon flavor. And of course it will make your house smell utterly fabulous while it is baking. I intended to share a loaf with a friend, but my boys devoured it so quickly that there was none left!
See that yummy layer of cinnamon sugar in the middle? It melts into the bread adding ooey gooey cinnamon flavor to every bite. If you love pumpkin, you are sure to fall in love with this bread after just one bite!
How to make Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread:
Whisk together the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk or sift together the dry ingredients. Add to the pumpkin mixture and stir till well combined. Then quickly stir together the cinnamon and sugar.
Divide half of the batter between four well greased mini loaf pans. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cinnamon sugar into each pan. Spread the remaining batter evenly between the four pans. Top with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
Bake the loaves at 325° for about 40 minutes.
Your house will smell absolutely wonderful as they are baking!
This Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread makes great neighbor gifts!
In case you missed it yesterday, I shared a free printable Christmas Bread Wrapper. Just print it out, wrap it around a loaf of this pumpkin cinnamon swirl bread, and you have a cute and yummy Christmas gift that is perfect for neighbors, teachers, co-workers. Just about anyone, really!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy fall bread that everyone will love, give this cinnamon swirl pumpkin bread a try. You won’t be disappointed!
More pumpkin bread recipes you don’t want to miss:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Butterscotch Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cranberry Nut Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin*
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar + 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together flour, cinnamon baking powder, and salt. Add to wet ingredients and whisk till thoroughly combined.
- Divide half of the batter between four mini loaf pans that have been well greased.
- Mix together the 1/3 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon over each of the loaves.
- Spread the remaining batter evenly between the four pans, then top with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 325° for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
*If all you have is a cup of pumpkin, that will work just fine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g