Best Ever Creamy Spinach Dip . . . this creamy dip is always a hit at parties, and it can be whipped up in just minutes!
I co-hosted a bridal shower awhile back, and this classic spinach dip made an appearance. It got rave reviews from everyone. It’s the tastiest spinach dip I’ve ever tasted!
It is cool and creamy, but it has a nice crunch from the water chestnuts. Everyone loves the crunch and asks what they are. So don’t leave them out!
I got this recipe for spinach dip from a friend years ago, and it’s a favorite. It gets its fantastic flavor from soup mix. She used Knorr vegetable soup mix, but I prefer the leek soup mix. It seems to keep its flavor better if you happen to have any leftovers.
I always serve this spinach dip with cubed french bread, but chips and veggies are also yummy. It is definitely best served cold. I like to divide it into ramekins and store them all in the fridge.
I place one bowl out on the serving tray, then just replace it with a fresh ramekin when it is empty. These are my favorite ramekins because they come with lids.
This dip is perfect for any party or gathering, I hope you’ll give it a try!
Other fantastic dip recipes to try:
Creamy Spinach Dip
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 16 oz container of sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1.8oz packet of Knorr leek soup mix, dry
- 1 8oz can of diced water chestnuts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Thaw spinach completely, then squeeze out all of the water. Place in a large mixing bowl and break up with a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve with cubed French bread, vegetables, or crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g