Looking for a tasty zucchini bread recipe that’s out of the ordinary? This pina colada zucchini bread is bursting with the tropical flavors of pineapple and zucchini. A must try zucchini bread recipe!
We didn’t plant a garden this year. Lucky for us, my parents did. They’ve been giving us lots of zucchini. I know there are lots of folks out there who’d rather get anything besides zucchini, but not us. We love it!
It is just so dang versatile. I’ve been trying all sorts of new zucchini recipes, both savory and sweet. This Pina Colada Zucchini Bread was one of my favorites. Love the crunch of coconut on top. So yummy!
Still want more zucchini recipes? Here are a few more of our favorites:
- Lime Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Buttermilk Zucchini Bread with Chocolate Chips
- Zucchini Brownies
- Zucchini with Carrots
- Zucchini Cobbler
- Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Cake
PINA COLADA ZUCCHINI BREAD
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut, divided
- Whisk together eggs, oil, extracts, zucchini, and pineapple.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir in till just moistened. Stir in about 2/3 cup of the coconut.
- Pour batter into two large loaf pans. Sprinkle remaining coconut on top.
- Bake at 325° for about 50-60 minutes, or till toothpick comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 262mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g