Strawberry Nutella Pizza – This scrumptious dessert pizza will make you feel like you are eating at a fancy Italian restaurant. And it is so easy to make!
Strawberries and chocolate just belong together, and they star in this simple Nutella pizza! I first tried this dessert at a fancy Italian restaurant. Everyone at the table was drooling over it, and for good reason. It is simply amazing!
Loaded with sliced bananas, fresh strawberries, almonds, and chocolate, how can you go wrong? After just one bite, I knew I had to try and create this pizza at home. Well, as you can imagine, it was a huge hit and it was devoured within minutes. So good!
This Nutella Pizza is super easy to prepare, and you start by cooking your crust. For best results, you need to use a pizza stone, preheat it with the oven, and cook it at the highest temperature possible. For my oven that was 500 degrees. If you don’t have a stone, you can use a pan, the crust just won’t be quite as awesome.
After your crust is browned, layer on a few slices of bananas and fresh strawberries, drizzle with Nutella, then sprinkle with sliced almonds.
For other pizza recipes, check out these posts:
Strawberry Nutella Dessert Pizza
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour (more or less)
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water in a mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Add salt, oil, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured countertop just till smooth.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll each portion into an 11-12" circle.
- Place on a pizza stone or cookie sheet. Poke all over with a fork. Bake at 500° for about 8-10 minutes, or till browned.
- Top each pizza with half of the sliced bananas, half of the sliced strawberries, and half of the sliced almonds.
- Warm the Nutella slightly in a glass bowl in the microwave, then drizzle evenly over both pizzas. (I like to put it in a ziplock bag, then snip the corner to drizzle.)
- Top with powdered sugar if desired. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 5g
*I originally shared this recipe at Lil’ Luna.
See all my DESSERT RECIPES.
And get weekly emails by signing up for the Creations by Kara newsletter. 🙂