Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #12 includes German Pancakes, Beef Stroganoff Sandwiches, BBQ Chicken Salad, Chicken Pot Pie Soup, and Fettuccine Alfredo, with Key Lime Pie for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Meal Plan #12
These pancakes puff up magically in the oven, and they are oh so good!
We love them with buttermilk syrup and fresh fruit, but you can use maple syrup, or even sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
BEEF STROGANOFF SANDWICHES
French bread topped with a creamy beef layer, then vegetables and cheese. A little messy, but so tasty!
It’s perfect with fruit salad, but you can just use any fruit you have on hand.
BBQ CHICKEN SALAD
This healthy, hearty salad will satisfy everyone in the family. The dressing is so yummy!
CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP
All the flavors of chicken pot pie in a creamy soup. We love to garnish it with pie crust strips, but you can just use toast or croutons.
This creamy fettuccine is a family favorite. It’s so easy that my teenage boys often pick it when it’s their night to make dinner!
I like to serve it with steamed or roasted broccoli or green beans.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
KEY LIME PIE
I love using Biscoff cookies to make the crust for this pie, but you can use graham crackers instead. It’s ridiculously easy, and the taste is out of this world!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #12!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply