Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #29 includes Raspberry Lemon Muffins, Unstuffed Green Peppers, Chicken Broccoli Casserole, Chicken Cobb Salad, and Crockpot Roast Beef, with Dulce de Leche Brownies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #29
Sweet, tangy, and bursting with fresh berries, these muffins are mouthwatering! Finish off the meal with fried or poached eggs.
All the flavor of stuffed green peppers, but made easier in just one skillet!
Chunks of chicken and tender broccoli in a creamy sauce, topped with bread crumbs. One tasty way to get your vegetables!
Pair it with cheesecake fruit salad – it’s a hit with kids and adults alike!
This copycat recipe for Chick-fil-a cobb salad is the perfect light dinner or lunch. I think it tastes even better than the original!
This roast beef makes its own gravy, so mashed potatoes are a must. I like to finish it off with green vegetables like frozen peas, or a simple salad.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Fudgy brownies with a dulce de leche swirl. Perfect for chocolate caramel fans!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #29!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.