Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #32 includes Bacon Zucchini and Potatoes, Ground Beef Goulash, Chicken Flautas, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, and Marinated Steak, with Lemon Brownies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #32
POTATOES AND ZUCCHINI (WITH BACON)
This dish may look simple, but it is packed with flavor and seriously delicious. One of my favorite savory recipes using zucchini!
You can’t beat this tasty ground beef dish on busy weeknights. It’s so easy, but always a family favorite.
No one can resist these baked chicken flautas. I like to make a double batch and keep half of them in the freezer.
Whip up some fresh pico de gallo or salsa for dipping, and finish off the meal with a simple side salad.
This is my favorite flavor of pizza! It’s easy to make at home, especially if you have some rotisserie chicken!
This is the best steak marinade I’ve ever had! It’s simple, but the steak is always juicy and flavorful.
You can’t have steak without potatoes, and these ranch potatoes are amazing!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Soft and chewy with a tangy lemon glaze, these bars are simply divine!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #32!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.