Cheesy Ranch Red Potatoes- Diced red potatoes with bacon and cheese in a creamy ranch sauce, topped with crisp buttery crumbs. Unbelievably delicious!!
I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas!! We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house with my whole family except my sister who lives in Idaho. Everyone was going to come down to our house on Christmas morning, but we had blizzard conditions and the roads were horrific.
They came down this morning instead, so in a way it was like Christmas lasted two days around here. I loved it! We had our traditional Christmas breakfast of waffles with ice cream and strawberries, and breakfast hash. Yummy!!!
Anyway, here is the recipe for today. I love these red potatoes. So much. They have the most amazing flavor. I use my homemade ranch dressing, and it makes them absolutely incredible!
They have sour cream, bacon, ranch, and cheese. It is a fabulous combination, and they are seriously sooo good! We had them for Christmas Eve dinner with ham, spinach salad, cooked carrots, rolls, and cheesecake. I ate more of these potatoes than anything else- that tells you how good they are!
Cheesy Ranch Red Potatoes
- 6-8 red potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 15-20 minutes or till crisp tender.
- Drain and place in large mixing bowl. Add sour cream ranch dressing, bacon, 1 cup cheese, and parsley. Stir gently till blended.
- Pour into lightly greased 9x13" pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Combine corn flakes and butter, sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
If the potato mixture seems dry, you can add some milk with the sour cream and ranch dressing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 471mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 12g