It’s finally here – the new 2022 Calendar Printable! Since the floral theme was so popular last year, I used the same design.
Honestly, I was hoping to come up with a brand new free printable 2022 calendar, but we are in the process of renovating a property to rent out on VRBO. It’s taking an insane amount of time!
Over the last 7 weeks, I’ve spent over a hundred hours painting, cleaning, and helping with other projects. I’m one tired mama. But I decided it was better to revamp the old version than not get a 2022 printable calendar out until after January. haha
I’ve been making my own printable calendars for years now, and I think every year I find another way to use them. They are so helpful in keeping organized!
Here are a few ways you can use my printable 2022 calendar:
- tracking your appointments, meetings, and monthly commitments
- planning your monthly menu and grocery lists
- as a countdown to a vacation or holiday
- use as a household chore chart
- keeping a daily gratitude journal
- keeping track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days
- making an “acts of kindness” calendar
- tracking reading minutes for kids
- keeping track of workouts
- setting and keeping goals
- keeping track of medications or vitamins that need to be taken
- tracking a baby or child’s milestones
- writing down funny things your kids say
- planning the “do it yourself” projects you want to complete in your home
- as a blog editorial calendar
The possibilities are practically endless!
How to get your free 2022 monthly calendar printable
I made a PDF file with all of the months of 2022. After you download the file at the end of this post, you can have the monthly calendar pages printed at a copy center, or use your home computer.
I printed mine at home, so there was a small white border around the edges. Because I’m a bit of a perfectionist, I chose to trim it off, but you can just leave them as is if you prefer.
You can staple them together, have them bound, place them in binders, tape the to the refrigerator, or place them on a clipboard like I did. Because I use a clipboard, I simply print mine on regular copy paper.
But if you need something more sturdy, you can print them on white or cream cardstock.
MORE FREE PRINTABLES:
- Don’t Eat Pete Game (for winter)
- Best Teacher Gift
- Wash and Dry Sign
- Christmas Pictionary
- Free Printable Thank You Tags
Download your 2022 printable calendar by clicking the button below.