Here it is- the new 2023 Calendar Printable! I used pretty watercolor florals again, but it is a different design than last year. And this time around I decided to add a version with the major U. S. holidays.
Don’t worry, if you don’t want your 2023 printable calendar with holidays, I’m also including a blank version. 🙂
I hope you guys aren’t sick of the pretty floral calendar design, because I am loving it so much than the simple pattern ones I used to make. Just so pretty!
I know there are a lot of ways to stay organized online and with digital calendars, but I am still a paper girl when it comes to calendars and lists!
Here are a few ways you can use my printable 2023 calendar:
- tracking your appointments, meetings, and monthly commitments
- planning your monthly menu and grocery lists
- as a countdown to a vacation or holiday
- use as a household chore chart
- keeping a daily gratitude journal
- keeping track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days
- making an “acts of kindness” calendar
- tracking reading minutes for kids
- keeping track of workouts
- setting and keeping goals
- keeping track of medications or vitamins that need to be taken
- tracking a baby or child’s milestones
- writing down funny things your kids say
- planning the “do it yourself” projects you want to complete in your home
- as a blog editorial calendar
Seriously, there are so many possibilities!
How to get your free 2023 printable calendar
I made one blank calendar PDF file with all of the months of 2023, and another one that includes the holidays. After you download the file of your choosing at the end of this post, you can have the monthly calendar pages printed at a copy center, or use your home computer.
I printed mine at home, so there was a small white border around the edges. Because I’m a bit of a perfectionist, I chose to trim it off, but you can just leave them as is if you prefer.
You can staple them together, have them bound, place them in binders, tape the to the refrigerator, or place them on a clipboard like I did. Because I use a clipboard, I simply print mine on regular copy paper.
But if you need something more sturdy, you can print them on white or cream cardstock.
I hope they help you declutter your life and get more organized!
MORE FREE PRINTABLES:
- Meat Temperature Chart
- Don’t Eat Pete Game (for winter)
- Best Teacher Gift
- Lavender Bath Bomb Gift Tags
- Christmas Pictionary
- Free Printable Thank You Tags
2023 calendar with holidays printable:
Blank 2023 printable calendar:
These free printable 2023 calendar pages will come in handy in so many ways! They are both pretty and functional. Just download the pdf and print them off.