Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – a rich peanut butter filling in an Oreo crumb crust, drizzled with chocolate sauce.
I served it for Thanksgiving, and it was a hit with everyone. My 9 year old loved it so much that even though there were 5 other choices of pie, he only ate this one. Chocolate and peanut butter is always a winner in my book too, so I loved it as well. Unlike him, I did manage to try some other flavors of pie as well. 🙂
This pie is super simple to throw together, and can easily be made ahead of time. It is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way. Enjoy!
- 18 oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (I used light)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chocolate cookie crumbs and butter and press into a 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter till smooth.
- Beat in powdered sugar till thoroughly combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread filling into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
This pie is very rich, so serve small slices.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 34gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 7g