Cinnamon Chex Mix . . . Sweet, crunchy, and packed with cinnamon sugar flavor, this snack mix is guaranteed to bring rave reviews!
This snack mix is super yummy, especially if you are a fan of cinnamon/sugar treats. (Who isn’t?)
The recipe kind of came out of desperation. We buy the boxes of Chex cereal that Sam’s Club carries around the holidays. They have one bag of Rice Chex, one of Wheat Chex, and one of Corn Chex.
Apparently none of my kids like the rice variety, because we always end up with a bunch of bags of it leftover. One night my oldest son needed to take a snack to a party, so I decided to make Chex mix to get rid of some of our stash.
We love the flavor of the Cinnamon Roll Caramel Corn that I posted a couple years ago, so I decided to try and mimic it in Chex Mix form. Oh my. It is delish!
It’s yummy just with the cinnamon-y caramel sauce, but the white chocolate takes it up a step. Needless to say, my son came home with an empty bowl- always a sign of a successful recipe!
Hope you like it as much as we do!
Other irresistible snack mix recipes:
Cinnamon Roll Chex Mix Recipe
- 1 12oz. box Rice Chex or Corn Chex
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chips
- Pour cereal into a very large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in soda and vanilla. Pour over cereal and stir lightly till all pieces are coated.
- Spread onto a greased cookie sheet with sides. Mine is 15x10". Bake at 250° for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Pour onto parchment paper to cool.
- Melt white chips in a glass bowl in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over cooled Chex mix.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 462mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g