These Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies are a yummy update on an old classic. Who wouldn’t love a peanut butter cookie stuffed with a candy bar! And to make them even more irresistible, they are drizzled with melted chocolate.
Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies are amazing, but with a surprise Snicker bar inside, they are out of this world scrumptious! You get the soft cookie, the sweet nougat, and the crunch from the peanuts.
If you love peanut butter treats, these candy bar cookies are a must try recipe. Serve them warm for an extra gooey chocolate treat!
HOW TO MAKE STUFFED SNICKERS COOKIES
- PREP: Unwrap the mini Snickers. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with silicone liners or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- WET INGREDIENTS: In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- DRY INGREDIENTS: Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture.
- SHAPE: Roll dough into a ball, then flatten into a disk in your palm. Place a Snicker in the middle and wrap the dough around it. Pinch the dough together, then roll the ball sill smooth, making sure it is completely sealed.
- Place on silpat lined or well greased cookie sheets.
- BAKE: Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes, or till slightly golden. Cool for 2-3 minutes and remove from to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- DECORATE: After the cookies are cooled, melt the chocolate chips at half power in a glass bowl in the microwave. Place in a ziplock bag and snip a tiny hole in the corner. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of each cookie.
PEANUT BUTTER SNICKERS COOKIES VARIATIONS:
- Instead of using Snickers inside, you can also stuff them with Reese’s peanut butter cups. So tasty!
- For extra crunch, stir in a half a cup of chopped peanuts to the dough.
- Love chocolate? Instead of drizzling the tops of the cookies with melted chocolate, you can dip the cookies halfway in melted chocolate.
Sometimes called Santa surprise cookies, these decadent cookies are perfect for Christmas cookie trays. But trust me, you are going to want to make them ALL YEAR LONG!
MORE COOKIES FOR PEANUT BUTTER FANS:
- Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oats Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies
- Monster Cookies Recipe
PEANUT BUTTER SNICKER COOKIE RECIPE
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soft butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ c. flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 30 mini sized Snickers candy bars (about one 10 oz bag)
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In large bowl, cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture. Stir just until blended.
- Shape dough around each candy bar, making sure the candy is completely covered. Place on silpat lined or well greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes, or till slightly golden. Cool for 2-3 minutes and remove from to cooling racks.
- Melt chocolate chips at half power in the microwave. Place in a ziplock bag and snip the corner. Drizzle chocolate over the top of each cookie.
-The original recipe called for creamy peanut butter, but I have also used crunchy with great results. Use whatever you have on hand.[
-Make sure you cover the candy completely, or when it melts it will ooze out and make a mess on your cookie sheet.
-These look really pretty drizzled with melted chocolate chips, but they are also seriously delicious without it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 6g