These Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies are a yummy update on an old classic. Who wouldn’t love a peanut butter cookie stuffed with a candy bar!
I made these Snicker stuffed peanut butter cookies a few years ago and loved them. Then I lost the
piece of scratch paper it was scribbled on recipe. Imagine my joy when I discovered that Erin at the Sister’s Cafe had posted it. I was so excited to make them again. We had leftover Christmas candy, so I knew it was the perfect opportunity.
They are just as good as I remembered. I did try something different this time, and the results were fab I must say. I didn’t have enough Snickers, so I made half of the cookies with mini Reese’s. It was a tough competition, but I think I may have actually liked the Reese’s ones better. Either way, these are an amazingly yummy cookie. Seriously, go make them.
This recipe contains affiliate links to the supplies I use. I love them and think you will too!
PEANUT BUTTER SNICKERS COOKIES
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soft butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ c. flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 30 mini sized Snickers candy bars (about one 10 oz bag)
- In large bowl, cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough around each candy bar, making sure the candy is completely covered. Place on silpat lined or well greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes, or till slightly golden. Cool for 2-3 minutes and remove from to cooling racks. Yummo!!
-The original recipe called for creamy peanut butter, but I have also used crunchy with great results. Use whatever you have on hand.[
-Make sure you cover the candy completely, or when it melts it will ooze out and make a mess on your cookie sheet.
-These look really pretty drizzled with melted chocolate chips, but they are also seriously delicious without it!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 35gProtein: 6g