White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies – With their pretty pink color and subtle strawberry flavor, these yummy cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day. But they are so tasty that you will want to make them all year long!
I shared the recipe for these cute cookies over at Made from Pinterest a couple weeks ago. They are seriously soooo good!
We ended up taking them to a church activity, and there were no leftovers, so I only got one cookie. I am already thinking about when I can make them again. One cookie just wasn’t enough!
The strawberry flavor in these cookies comes from strawberry jello. But it’s just a bit, so it isn’t overpowering. It’s just perfect. And the addition of pudding mix makes them extra soft and yummy. Then you throw in the white chocolate chips, and you have a downright delicious cookie!
They were a hit with everyone who tried them. And of course the princess thought they were the bomb because they are PINK. Wouldn’t they be cute for a baby shower?
How to make Strawberry Cookies:
- butter (I use salted. It’s best to let it soften at room temperature on the counter.)
- dry strawberry jello mix (adds strawberry flavor without adding moisture)
- granulated sugar
- eggs (I use large eggs in all of my baking.)
- vanilla extract
- almond extract (Adds great flavor, but if you hate it, you can use additional vanilla extract instead.)
- all purpose flour
- vanilla instant pudding mix (Adds flavor, but also keeps the cookies extra soft.)
- baking soda
- baking powder
- white chocolate chips (You can substitute dark or milk chocolate chips if you prefer.)
HERE ARE A FEW MORE FAVORITE COOKIE RECIPES!
- Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Cookies
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pecan Sandies
- Butterfinger Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown Sugar Shortbread
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate
- Cream butter, dry jello, and sugar in a large mixing bowl till creamy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and almond extract and beat till well combined.
- Mix together the flour, dry pudding mix, soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add with the white chocolate chips. Stir just tell ingredients are well mixed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto silpat lined or lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes. Cool for 2-3 minutes on pans before removing to cooling racks to cool completely.
Recipe inspired by Lil' Luna.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Made with both strawberry jello mix and vanilla pudding mix, these strawberry cookies are extra soft and packed with flavor!