Butterfinger Cookies . . . soft and chewy peanut butter cookies loaded with chunks of Butterfinger. A perfect cookie for peanut butter lovers.
If you’re a regular reader, you probably know that I am a huge peanut butter fan. I actually have toast with peanut butter for breakfast several days a week, and I am one of those people who actually likes celery with peanut butter. 😉
Of course I love baking with peanut butter, and I’m always up for trying a new recipe that involves peanut butter, especially if there is chocolate involved.
I tweaked my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe to come up with these addicting little treats. The Butterfinger adds a yummy crunch, and the chocolate gets all nice and gooey. Seriously, such a delicious cookie!
I used the Butterfinger baking bits for these cookies. They are so handy because they come pre-chopped. But you can of course crush Butterfinger candy bars if you can’t find the baking bits.
Either way, you are going to want a tall glass of milk with these cookies. They are rich and delicious, and so hard to resist!
RECIPES FOR PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS
Today is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day, so I will definitely be indulging in a peanut butter treat! I’m teaming up with the Celebrating Food Holiday bloggers to bring you over two dozen spectacular peanut butter recipes. I can’t wait to try all of them!
Brand New Recipes featuring peanut butter:
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies (right here!)
Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars from Pretty Providence
Peanut Butter Cookies from Namely Marly
Peanut Butter Lover’s Pancakes from Crumb
Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie from An Italian in My Kitchen
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Caramel Cheesecake from Super Golden Bakes
No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls from Heather Likes Food
Peanut butter Twix Pie from My Mommy Style
Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge from Savory Experiments
Triple Peanut Butter Cake from Ashlee Marie
Easy Peanut Butter Granola from Real Mom Kitchen
Peanut Butter Doughnuts with Chunky Peanut Butter Glaze from Premeditated Leftovers
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies from 365 Days of Pressure Cooking
Peanut Butter Pie from Simply Stacie
Some of my favorite recipes:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese’s Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 10 oz bag Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars in a large mixing bowl till smooth and creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Stir into the creamed mixture till just combined.
- Gently stir in the Butterfinger baking bits.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on silpat lined or well greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes. Cool on pans for 2-3 minutes, then remove to cooling racks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 131Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g