Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? Here’s weekly meal plan #10! These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #10 includes Sausage Potato Bake, Sloppy Joes, Teriyaki Chicken, Loaded Nachos, and Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie, with Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Menu Plan #10
SAUSAGE POTATO BAKE
Smoked sausage, peppers, and potatoes star in this easy roasted dinner.
I like to serve it with green peas, asparagus, or green beans.
This has been our favorite sloppy joe recipe for years. It’s not overly sweet, and so easy to throw together!
I like to serve it with a loaded green salad for a complete meal. You can use your favorite bagged salad to save time. If I really want my kids to be happy, I’ll also bake some frozen french fries!
This baked teriyaki chicken is packed with flavor, and so easy to make!
It’s perfect served alongside any of your favorite vegetables.
LOADED NACHO SOUP
Ground beef, black beans, onions, peppers, corn, and cheese all combined into one hearty and delicious soup.
CROCK POT CHICKEN POT PIE
Toss the creamy chicken filling in the slow cooker, then serve over hot homemade biscuits. Comfort food the whole family will devour!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Soft and chewy, and loaded with salted peanuts for extra crunch!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #10!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply