Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #16 includes Honey Maple Pork Tenderloin, Fry Bread Tacos, Crispy Chicken Strips, Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes, and Swedish Meatballs with Banana Trifles for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #16
Cooked in the crock pot, this pork is so tender that it just falls apart. Delish!
It’s great served with green salad, spinach salad, or any green vegetables. And of course you can’t go wrong with potatoes either.
Make the delicious carnival food at home! This version uses less oil, so it’s a bit healthier. Everyone loves these tacos!
Baked instead of fried, these chicken strips are crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and perfectly seasoned.
I like to serve them with a side of green veggies like roasted asparagus. Sometimes I’ll also buy some frozen french fries and cook them up in the air fryer. My kids really love that!
This is one of my very favorite pasta salads of all time. It’s got an amazing blend of flavors and textures, and is a perfect warm weather dinner!
I’ve been making this dish since college, and it is always a hit. The creamy sauce is simply heavenly! Instead of making meatballs from scratch, you can pick up a bag of frozen meatballs. It will still be tasty!
We like serving the meatballs and gravy over mashed potatoes, buy you can use egg noodles or rice if you prefer.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Creamy cheesecake filling, buttery crunch topping, and sliced bananas all layered into one yummy treat. You can make it in a trifle dish, but the mini size makes them extra fun!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #16!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.