Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #19 includes Ham Potato Bake, Sweet & Sour Ground Beef, Bruschetta Chicken, Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad, and Taco Pizza, with Cowboy Cookies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Meal Plan #19
HAM POTATO BAKE
Potatoes, ham, and carrots in a creamy, flavorful sauce. An easy comforting dish that is perfect for using leftover ham!
I like to serve it with frozen peas or green beans, but you can use any green vegetables. or a salad.
SWEET & SOUR GROUND BEEF
Sweet and tangy, this dish only takes minutes to prepare! I usually serve it over white rice, but brown rice or quinoa are also tasty.
A simple marinated chicken that is baked, then topped with tomatoes, garlic, onions, and fresh basil. Delish!
It’s perfect paired with a green salad or a healthy dinner.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD
You just can’t go wrong with this classic flavor combination. Even picky eaters seem to gobble this salad right up.
This is always a kid favorite, but adults will love it as well. I like to use homemade pizza crust, but you can use store bought if you prefer.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Loaded with oats, coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans, these cookies are melt in your mouth delicious. Warm from the oven, they are simply dangerous!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #19!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply