Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #20 includes Hamburger Stroganoff, Eggroll in a Bowl, Honey Mustard Chicken, Doritos Taco Salad, and Bacon Breakfast Casserole, with Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #20
Ground beef and pasta in a tangy, creamy sauce. Made all in one pan, it’s a perfectly easy meal any night of the week!
I like to finish off the meal with a simple side salad.
Ready in about 20 minutes, this skillet dish is packed with healthy veggies. But the sausage gives it so much flavor that my kids love it!
The sweet and tangy sauce on this chicken is so tasty that you’ll want to have rice or noodles to soak it all up.
Add a side of green veggies or cooked carrots to complete the meal.
Loaded with texture and flavor, this easy Mexican salad is sure to become a family favorite!
Hash browns, eggs, cheese, and bacon make this casserole absolutely delicious! It’s perfect for Mother’s Day brunch.
To make the day even more special, serve it with fresh fruit and some raspberry scones.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
If you love strawberry rhubarb pie, this crisp is a must try! It’s so easy to whip up, and tastes simply divine with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #20!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.