Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #25 includes Ham Fried Rice, Hobo Dinners, Chicken Stroganoff, Tuna Pasta Salad, and Crock Pot Cube Steak, with Cheesecake Brownies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #25
Loaded with veggies and diced ham, this recipe is so much more hearty and delicious than takeout fried rice!
Instead of messing with foil packets, you make this hobo dinner all in one pan. It’s been a family favorite for decades!
Chicken, bacon, and mushrooms in a creamy, tangy sauce, served over pasta. So tasty!
Serve it with strawberry spinach salad for a complete meal.
My family loves this tuna salad, and it is such a fast and easy meal. Leftovers are also fantastic!
I like to serve it with watermelon and grapes, but you can use whatever fruit your heart desires. 🙂
This is a perfect dish for Father’s Day. What man doesn’t like meat and mashed potatoes? I love that it’s so easy!
To complete the meal, I like to make a simple green salad, but you can use other vegetables if you prefer.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Brownies and cheesecake combined into one fantastic treat. Simply divine! (Maybe you’ll need to make a double batch.)
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #25!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.