Strawberry Spinach Salad – a beautiful, healthy, and tasty salad made with spinach, sugared almonds, and berries. Homemade strawberry vinaigrette stops it off perfectly.
Strawberry season is coming to a close, so I am sneaking in as many recipes featuring strawberries as I can. I love them! Usually I post dessert recipes with strawberries, but this time I’m sharing a yummy salad recipe.
I love this strawberry spinach salad, and I sure wish I could have it all year long. The combination of flavors in the salad and homemade dressing is awesome! If you like spinach salad, you’ve gotta give this a try!
MORE TASTY SALAD RECIPES:
- Asian Pasta Salad
- Keto Ranch Dressing
- Spinach Salad with Bacon
- Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Apple Salad Recipe
- Potato Salad with Miracle Whip
- Chicken Cashew Salad
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 6oz bags baby spinach
- Saute the sugar and almonds in a medium hot non-stick skillet till sugar melts and almonds turn golden brown. If you need to, you can add a few drops of water. Stir constantly and watch closely, they can burn fast once the sugar starts to melt! Cool completely.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together till sugar is dissolved.
- Serve spinach salad with sliced strawberries, candied almonds, and strawberry dressing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g