Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #26 includes Overnight French Toast, Cheeseburger Mac, Chicken Fajita Rice, Chicken Caesar Wraps, and Fritos Casserole, with Blueberry Dump Cake for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #26
You will love this overnight French toast bake with its crunchy topping. I like to serve it with fresh blueberries.
So much tastier than the boxed version, this one pot recipe is ready in under 30 minutes! It’s sure to become a family favorite.
The flavor of chicken fajitas, all wrapped up in a skillet with rice and cheese. Delicious!
This quick and easy recipe became an instant hit the first time I made it. Not only are they ready in minutes, they are perfect for on the go meals!
I like to serve them with creamy grape salad.
This tasty Mexican flavored dish has been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. The crunchy cheese topping is my favorite!
Serve it with a fresh green salad to round out the meal.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Fresh blueberries and a can of crushed pineapple give this easy dump cake the best flavor. Don’t forget the vanilla ice cream!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #26!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.