Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #39 includes Fettuccine Alfredo, Ground Beef Green Bean Skillet, Parmesan Chicken, Instant Pot Tortilla Soup, and Loaded Chicken & Potatoes with Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #39
This easy alfredo sauce is rich and creamy, and leftovers don’t separate like some recipes. It is ready in about 15 minutes!
I like to finish of the meal with steamed broccoli or a side salad.
This cheesy skillet dish is so easy, and so delicious! One of my favorite ways to use fresh green beans.
Baked instead of fried, this chicken is still nice and crispy. Serve it with pasta to soak up the marinara sauce.
This soup is easy and tasty, but the garnishes make it absolutely incredible! Sweet corn bread muffins make a perfect side.
This hearty casserole is a hit anytime I serve it. Who can resist chicken, potatoes, bacon, and cheese all baked together in one tasty dish?
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Simple pumpkin cake with ooey gooey cinnamon filling and a vanilla glaze. Served warm, it’s a perfect fall treat!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #39!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.