Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #14 includes Creamy Pork Chops, Bacon BBQ Sandwiches, Asian Chicken Pasta Salad, Ham Broccoli Soup, and Instant Pot Beef Stew, with Coconut Lime Cookies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Menu Plan #14
The creamy garlic sauce on these pork chops is so flavorful! I love serving mashed potatoes on the side so you can use every drop of the sauce.
These hearty sandwiches are a nice change from sloppy joes. And at my house, anything with bacon is always a hit!
I like serving fruit salad with honey lime dressing alongside, but you can use any fruit or vegetables of your choice.
The dressing on this salad is lighter than most, but it is so good! The salad has protein, vegetables, and fruit all in one, so it’s a complete meal that’s packed with flavor.
I got the recipe for this soup from my grandma, and it is one of my family’s favorites. As a bonus, it’s easy to make!
Hearty and delicious, this recipe for beef stew yields tender beef while avoiding mushy vegetables. Delicious!
Serve it with a side of butter swim biscuits and your family will be in heaven.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Zesty lime, coconut, and white chocolate all rolled into one soft and chewy cookie. You’re going to love these tasty tropical cookies!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #14!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.