White Chocolate Popcorn is ridiculously easy to make, and is some of the best popcorn you will ever taste. Everyone loves it!
If you are a super procrastinator and still haven’t decided what to make for Valentine’s Day, this White Chocolate Popcorn is the recipe for you. It takes like 5 minutes to make. Probably less. But don’t tell anyone that because they will never be able to guess. It tastes incredible!!!
I remember the first time I tried it. It was just sitting in a bowl looking like plain ole’ innocent popcorn. I took a bite and oh my goodness-pure joy in my mouth!! I made sure to grab some more before everyone else discovered it and emptied the bowl.
If you have never had the pleasure of tasting popcorn coated in white chocolate, do yourself a favor and try this. Now. Oh, and of course save some for the loved ones in your life.
You can totally adapt this popcorn to your personal taste. I love adding salted roasted almonds because I love the salty sweet combo. But it is also good with M&M’s or any other small candies. However you serve it, this tasty popcorn is always a hit!
Pro tip: use this trick for removing unpopped kernels before you add the chocolate.
MORE INCREDIBLE POPCORN RECIPES:
White Chocolate Popcorn
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp shortening or vegetable oil (NOT butter or margarine!)
- 8-10 cups of popped popcorn
- Any stir ins you like: M&M's, mixed nuts, sliced almonds, chopped gumdrops, Craisins, etc.
- Melt shortening and chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave at 50% power. Drizzle over popcorn and stir till coated.
- Stir in any other goodies you like. Let cool till set.
- Serves 2-10, depending on how much self control the eaters have. Just trying to be honest.