Awesome Chewy Brownies – these brownies are fudgy and chewy on the inside, and crackly on top. They truly are awesome!
I know what you’re thinking. Brownies, what the heck! I have like 23 recipes for brownies, why is she giving me another one? But let me tell you a little secret. I’ve never found a recipe for plain ole brownies that I like as much as the ones you make in a box.
Here I call myself a cook and I like brownies from a box. But they’re just so darn good. I love the moist and fudgy middles. I adore the crackly tops. I’ve never been able to replicate that from scratch. Until now. So if you are a baker with a secret love of boxed brownies, this recipe is for you.
Try not to eat the entire pan warm and gooey out of the oven.
Love these chewy brownies? Here are a few more recipes to check out:
Awesome Chewy Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8" square pan with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Bring sugar, butter, oil, and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Add chips and stir till melted. Cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla and whisk till smooth. Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 325° for about 25 minutes.
Make sure the chocolate mixture is cooled before you add the eggs or you will have chocolate covered scrambled eggs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 28gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 3g
See all my amazing BROWNIE RECIPES.