Oreo crust, a creamy cheesecake layer, and a fluffy Oreo chocolate mousse topping make this Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with Chocolate Mousse absolutely irresistible!!
Cheesecake is one of my very favorite desserts on the planet, and I don’t make it nearly enough. Maybe because I’m afraid that I’ll have no control and finish off half a cheesecake by myself. 😉
Mini cheesecakes are a perfect solution. The same yummy dessert, but with mandatory portion control. And of course mini foods are just fun to serve, and even more fun to eat!
I adapted one of my favorite chocolate chip cheesecake recipes to come up with these tasty oreo treats. Then I topped them with a rich and creamy chocolate mousse. That just happens to be filled with crushed Oreos.
Oh my goodness. The mousse alone had me in heaven! And it is so easy to make that it’s scary. So yummy!
If you are looking for an easy dessert that will please a crowd, look no further. Everyone will love these little cheesecakes topped with chocolate mousse!
And because today is National Cheesecake Day, you are getting 20 more mouthwatering recipes for cheesecake from my awesome Celebrating Food Blogger friends. I am drooling just looking at all of these decadent cheesecakes!
Pretzel Crusted Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce from Like Mother, Like Daughter
Key Lime Cheesecake from Life Made Simple
Pistachio Cheesecake with Coconut Macaroon Crust from Ashlee Marie
Mini Chocolate Mousse Oreo Cheesecakes (right here!)
No-Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake from The Stay At Home Chef
Easy No-Bake Fresh Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes from Real Mom Kitchen
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from Butter with a Side of Bread
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecakes from 365 Days of Crockpot
Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites from Food, Crafts, and Family
Even more cheesecake recipes:
Blueberry Cheesecake / Almond Joy Cheesecake/ Banana Cream Cheesecakes
Easy Cherry Cheesecake / Blackberry Cheesecake Pots / Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with Chocolate Mousse
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with Chocolate Mousse
Mini cheesecakes on an Oreo crust, topped with chocolate Oreo mousse. So yummy!
- 9 whole Oreos
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 Oreos, finely crushed
- 1-2 Tbsp milk
- For crust: Finely crush Oreos in a food processor. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of 12 paper lined muffin cups.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl till smooth. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk, then the egg and vanilla.
- Divide filling between the 12 crusts. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or till puffed up and starting to crack. (They will sink as they cool.)
- Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely, then chill for at least 30 minutes.
- For mousse: Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a glass mixing bowl, beat cream till soft peaks form. Quickly beat in the melted chocolate. Fold in the crushed Oreos. Add enough milk to make a spreadable mousse.
- Using a LARGE tip, pipe the mousse on top of the cheesecakes. (You need a large tip or the Oreos clog it up.)
- Garnish with additional Oreos if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 189mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 7g
These look so perfectly yummy! If i make these in advance, how long will the mousse topping last? I don’t want them togo flat. Please answer. Thank you
How long does the mousse topping last on the cheesecakes if I make these in advance? It looks so delicious, however I am afraid of the mousse going flat on the cheesecakes. Please help, I want to make these! Thank you in advance
Does the powder sugar go in with the whipping cream?? Dont see where its used
I’ve made these a few times now and they are delicious! Thank you for sharing such a great recipe
Cheesecake is my weakness! These looks so yummy!
aimee @ like mother like daughter
Oh my goodness Kara! I LOVEEE oreo and cheesecake, and these look amazing! I would just pop about 5 into my mouth!